Cybersecurity Fundamentals CourseJune 5-6, 2019
International Business School, 7 Vincent van Gogh Str., Sofia, Bulgaria
Organizer: ISACA Sofia Chapter
Cybersecurity is becoming an increasingly significant factor for the companies' working process in the era of widespread cyber threats. The demand for qualified experts who are aware of information security (IS) international standards is growing. The program "Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certification“ is a considerable step forward in the process of IS.
The program „Cybersecurity Fundamentals” is a good start for experts who are planning on developing their cybersecurity skills. You'll learn about the objectives, standards and best practises in information security and a lot more.
Two days long (June 5-6), from 9:00 to 18:00 (with coffee breaks and lunches included). The course will be conducted by accredited trainer - Vladimir Kavalov in Bulgarian language. For each attendee there will be free of charge training materials in English.
The training is suitable for:
● Professionals in the field of IT Audit, Security and Risk Management;
● Professionals who are seeking a career change related to cyber security field;
● Managers who are aiming to develop their cyber risks knowledge;
● Others who are developing their career path.
The sections which will be covered by the certification course are:
● Introduction to Cybersecurity - objectives and concepts
● Cybersecurity Principles
● How to secure nets, systems, applications and data?
● Cyber Incident Response
● Future Implications & Evolving Technologies (Mobile, IoT, Cloud and etc.)
The course attendees will receive 19 CPE points.
- 960 BGN VAT included
- Registration Fee