The eventIn an increasingly digital economy, we have to make sure that the workforce has the skills to meet the demands of the future of work. New technologies, AI, automation, machine learning, and virtual collaboration, are transforming business processes and entire organizations.
There are also a few other trends that are transforming work as we knew it until recently.
The borderline between our work and personal lives is shifting. Expectations for diversity and equality are reshaping the workplace. Longer life expectancy requires us to master more and different skills over time. GenZ is changing the work landscape and there is a significant demand for more flexible working conditions.
Where are the risks and what are the opportunities created by these changes?
How could new reality help people and organizations be more productive and meaningful?
How to achieve balance and focus on the collaboration between technology and humans
human skills such as creativity, empathy and ethics alongside digital skills?
Join us at the 16th edition of the HR and Leadership Forum in Sofia on October 31 and explore with us possible answers and solutions.
Listen to inspirational keynote talks, take some practical advice and experience by yourself different gadgets, HR software or business management concepts.
Topics in the agenda
- How to make people valuable in the technological era
- The battle for the talents - how to stay ahead
- How to make the most of technology, AI, VR at the workplace
- How to successfully adapt to the never-ending changes
- Which are the new crucial capabilities and competencies
- Human skills in focus: creativity, empathy and ethics
- The future of employee experience
- Diversity and Inclusion - best practices
- How to stay successful and maintain work-life balance
600 + attendees - CEOs and senior managers, HR professionals from different sectors of the economy, IT professionals, representatives of consulting companies, recruitment agencies, public administration, PR specialists, NGO sector.
Venue: Sofia Event Center
Super early-bird ticket until July 7th: 120 BGN VAT excl.
Early-bird ticket July 8th until September 2nd: 180 BGN VAT excl.
Regular ticket September 3rd until October 23rd: 230 BGN VAT excl.
Lazy-bird ticket October 24th – October 30th: 300 BGN VAT excl.
Deadline for registration: October 30th
*No one under the age of 18 will be admitted to the Event.
- Lazy-bird ticket 360 BGN В наличност 2019-10-31T00:00:00 /event/135/registration 360 BGN VAT included
- Lazy-bird ticket
HR and Leadership Forum: How to Adapt to the Future of Work
31 October 2019More photos ›