The eventFor the seventh consecutive year, Capital organized a conference dedicated to the health sector and the problems in healthcare in Bulgaria.
In the year that tested the health systems around the world, we will introduce you to the trends of the coming era after the year in which the health system operates under the sign of COVID-19 from the perspective of legislators, regulators, hospitals and pharmaceutical companies.
Not only does healthcare continue to be among the fastest-growing sectors of the economy, but in just months it has proven that its role in modern societies is a strategic sector for national security and an insurmountable foundation of all economic and social processes.
Under the sign of the pandemic, we divided our annual conference for the first time into 2 parts, and in the first, we looked for the answer to the most current topic of patients' access to therapy and medicine - e-health.
In the second part, we try to look ahead and predict, together with our lecturers, the state of the health sector after the COVID era, what changes need to be made, what happened to the treatment of other serious socially significant diseases and why it is urgently needed. to focus on them, innovation and patient and physician safety.
Topics of the upcoming event
- Post-COVID in cancer care
- Post-COVID in the treatment of socially significant diseases
- Innovations and good practices in the health sector - the winners of the competition and their achievements
- Patient safety in hospital facilities
When and where
March 23, 2021, 9:00 a.m., Online, on the Youtube page of Capital, as well as on Capital LIVE
The event is free but requires mandatory registration for online streaming HERE
* Persons under 18 years of age are not allowed at the event and in the online platform
- Registration 0 BGN В наличност 2021-03-23T09:00:00 /event/203/registration 0 BGN VAT included