Among unprecedented uncertainty at all levels, they started to realize that even the most successful companies today are designed to operate by the old rules of management thinking and are not equipped to enter the future.
The post-COVID-19 leaders’ agenda is already tasked with rethinking almost everything. On the other hand, this is a unique opportunity for CEOs and Founders to redefine the very nature of work, employee engagement, and how organizations function so they can better serve each stakeholder.
How to Lead, Care and Inspire Remotely webinar is a part of The Future of Work event series. The series includes 3 masterclasses and digital discussions, preceding the Hybrid Conference on October 28.
- Access to exclusive and quality content
- Increasing knowledge and competencies for the future of work
- Opening to new perspectives in thinking about managing people and projects
- Getting acquainted with good practices and real first-person cases of leading companies on the Bulgarian market
- Opportunities to exchange ideas with C-level managers from leading regional companies
- What the future of work looks like and how to secure high performance in the changing environment
- Remote leadership: Key competencies to lead and inspire in turbulent times and turn the threats into opportunities
- Roles within the organization to facilitates the new ways of work
- Top priorities that successful CEOs’ should put on their agenda
- Remote work, employee engagement, and productivity
- Motivating and inspiring remote teams
- Why wellbeing in the workplace matters and how to improve it
The Changed Concept of the Office
Kay Sargent, Senior Principal and Director of Global WorkPlace practice at HOK Group
September (date to be announced soon)
The New Talent Economy
The Future of Work Summit
Special Guest Dan Schawbel, Managing Partner of Workspace Intelligence, workplace researcher, career expert, and New York Times bestselling author
Registration: 120 BGN (incl.VAT)
* All subscribers have a 50% discount for event registration.
To receive a promo code for the discount, please write to us at [email protected]
Virtual event partner:
- Registration 120 BGN В наличност 2021-03-23T16:00:00 /event/209/registration 120 BGN VAT included