The second edition is going to be held in hybrid format, which combines both physical and virtual components. Speakers and audience can join in-person or online.
The pathway to net-zero by 2050 is narrow—and the evidence shows it already possesses an enormous challenge.
It will require organizations and governments to dedicate themselves to fundamental, system-level change. Companies around the world will have to decarbonize their operations and business portfolios, ramp up production of climate technologies, apply new measures of corporate performance, and engage in thoughtful dialogue with investors and societies.
On the other hand, these challenges create an excellent opportunity to rethink the idea of economy and prosperity and innovate the entire economic cycle.
Advantages emerge at all levels, for instance, through innovation in energy management and digitalization, which drive decarbonization and resilience.
Now we need to accelerate the extensive system and infrastructural transformation that will not bypass a single organization, city or country in the future.
Decarbonization of the planet also has a solid geopolitical context. Europe is on the clear path towards climate neutrality in 2050, but still, hard decisions need to be made. All this will directly affect the priorities in the Bulgarian political agenda.
- Bulgaria and the EU climate goals - policies, programs and projects
- Enabling the clean energy transformation
- The role of the industry in the net-zero economy
- Climate-neutral transport and smart cities
- Financing the transition
- New business models for sustainable future
One-day Hybrid event
- Keynote talks and discussion sessions
- Business Case Studies
- Practical Workshops
- Fireside Chats
- Offline and Online Networking sessions
- On-demand access to videos, event content, speakers and sponsors materials
WHEN AND WHERE
18 October 2022
Digital Ticket - 30 BGN /VAT incl./
Premium Digital Ticket - 108 BGN /VAT incl./
Hybrid Ticket - 150 BGN /VAT incl./
Please see the information below
* Discounts for Capital subscribers:
- All annual subscribers have a 100% discount for Premium Digital ticket. To receive a promo code for the discount, please write to us at [email protected]
- 0 BGN VAT included
- Premium Digital ticket
- 150 BGN VAT included
- Hybrid ticket - Limited
- The full program can be followed for free on Hopin with advance Registration for Premium digital ticket. Take advantage of the online networking opportunities too!
- The Beta Hall program will be streamed on Капитал LIVE, Capital's Facebook page and the media’s channel on YouTube
Please note that event registration requires an ID in Capital
Premium Digital ticket
Live online access to the event - talks, parallel sessions, workshops, online networking sessions
Unlimited on-demand access to the videos from the event
Unlimited on-demand access to extra content, speakers and sponsors materials
Full accessibility of Premium Digital Ticket
- Possibility for physical presence
- Оpportunity for working meetings, live networking sessions, live meeting with some of the speakers
Registration deadline - October 25, 2022
Low carbon strategy partner:
Green Energy Partner
Net Zero Economy Forum: Accelerating the transition
18 October 2022More photos ›