The eventAutomation, robotization and digitization are the buzzwords that no business can afford to avoid, but have a different meaning across distinct industries.
Today, an average of 71% of work hours are performed by humans and the remaining 29% - by machines or algorithms. The World Economic forum expects that human involvement will decrease to 58% in 2022 and further to 48% in 2025. Our world is transforming fast, and making sense of it all is a constant challenge.
Industry 4.0 will explore what this transformation means for business, how different companies experience it, the setbacks of the big and the inspirations of the small. The forum will lay out the expectations for the next 5 years, as well as Bulgaria’s position within the sea of change.
- Regional perspective: from competition to cooperation on the new European industry map
- Manufacturing goes hi-tech: innovation and knowledge transfer to the traditional industries
- Multinational companies: the expansion of R&D activities and research partnerships in the region
- Trends in smart manufacturing, data analytics and industrial IoT
- Embracing circular economy: benefits for the business
- Financing innovation and digital transformation for industry
When and where:
17 October 2018
Grand Hotel Plovdiv
Consultants and Lawyers
Owners of SMEs
Working language will be English. Simultaneous interpretation will be provided.
There is no entry fee for the conference but the number of seats is limited and preliminary registration is required.
Please use the registration form to reserve your seat!
Deadline for registration:
Annual Business Forum: Industry 4.0 2018
17 October 2018More photos ›