Annual Business Forum: Industry 4.0 2018
Абонирайте се за Капитал

Всеки петък икономически анализ и коментар на текущите събития от седмицата.
Съдържанието е организирано в три области, за които Капитал е полезен:

K1 Средата (политическа, макроикономическа регулаторна правна)
K2 Бизнесът (пазари, продукти, конкуренция, мениджмънт)
K3 Моят капитал (лични финанси, свободно време, образование, извън бизнеса).

Абонирайте се за Капитал
Annual Business Forum: Industry 4.0 2018

Annual Business Forum: Industry 4.0 2018

Минало Капитал Online + Offline

The event

Automation, robotization and digitization are the buzzwords that no business can afford to avoid, but have a different meaning across distinct industries.  

Today, an average of 71% of work hours are performed by humans and the remaining 29% - by machines or algorithms. The World Economic forum expects that human involvement will decrease to 58% in 2022 and further to 48% in 2025. Our world is transforming fast, and making sense of it all is a constant challenge.

Industry 4.0 will explore what this transformation means for business, how different companies experience it, the setbacks of the big and the inspirations of the small. The forum will lay out the expectations for the next 5 years, as well as Bulgaria’s position within the sea of change.

Topics:
- Regional perspective: from competition to cooperation on the new European industry map
- Manufacturing goes hi-tech: innovation and knowledge transfer to the traditional industries
- Multinational companies: the expansion of R&D activities and research partnerships in the region
- Trends in smart manufacturing, data analytics and industrial IoT
- Embracing circular economy: benefits for the business
- Financing innovation and digital transformation for industry

When and where:
17 October 2018
Grand Hotel Plovdiv

Audience:
400+
Government officials
Business representatives
Industry leaders
Consultants and Lawyers
Digital Entrepreneurs
Owners of SMEs

Working language will be English. Simultaneous interpretation will be provided.

There is no entry fee for the conference but the number of seats is limited and preliminary registration is required. 
Please use the registration form to reserve your seat!

Deadline for registration:
October 12

Speakers

Ivan Totev

Ivan Totev

Mayor of Plovdiv

Emil Karanikolov

Emil Karanikolov

Minister of Economy of Bulgaria

Ognian Zlatev

Ognian Zlatev

Head of the European Commission's Representation

Gunnar Muent

Gunnar Muent

Director of the Innovation and Competitiveness Department EIB

Rolf Kuby

Rolf Kuby

Member of the Managing Board of EUROMETAUX, Head of AURUBIS GROUP REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE BRUSSELS

Andras Kadocsa

Andras Kadocsa

Partner, McKinsey & Company

Levon Hampartzoumian

Levon Hampartzoumian

CEO and Chairman of the MB of UniCredit Bulbank

Julian Popov

Julian Popov

Chairman of the Board of Directors, Buildings Performance Institute; Fellow, European Climate Foundation

Milap Patel

Milap Patel

Director of AI Strategy & Transformation, Ericsson

Ollivier Quéruel

Ollivier Quéruel

General Manager, LATÉCOÈRE

Francois Debergh

Francois Debergh

Country Director for Bulgaria, Veolia

Rumen Tsonev

Rumen Tsonev

Chief Executive Director, KCM 2000

Huseyin Yorucu

Huseyin Yorucu

CEO, Alcomet AD

Krassen Krastev

Krassen Krastev

General Manager, Mecalit Bulgaria

Joanna Kowal

Joanna Kowal

Senior Data Scientist, PwC

Filip Genov

Filip Genov

CEO of F27 and Co-founder of Sophia Lab

Georgi Stoeff

Georgi Stoeff

Chairman of the Board, Trakia Tech

Ognyan Georgiev

Ognyan Georgiev

Editor, Capital

Stylianos Chiotellis

Stylianos Chiotellis

Founder, Factor.E

Veronika Domova

Veronika Domova

Researcher, ABB Corporate Research

Shahin Nabavian

Shahin Nabavian

Founder, Centric Mind

Georgi Georgiev

Georgi Georgiev

Co-Founder, Giga Automata

Ekaterina Mihaylova

Ekaterina Mihaylova

Founder and CTO, Sloth.Works

Kirill Andriychuk

Kirill Andriychuk

Founder, KEY2MARKET

Program

Tickets

Registration

Contacts

Event Department

Phone: +359 2 4615 495

E-mail: [email protected]
For invoicing information:

Phone: + 359 2 4615 458

E-mail: [email protected]

Gallery

Annual Business Forum: Industry 4.0 2018

Annual Business Forum: Industry 4.0 2018

17 October 2018

More photos ›
С използването на сайта вие приемате, че използваме „бисквитки" за подобряване на преживяването, персонализиране на съдържанието и рекламите, и анализиране на трафика. Вижте нашата политика за бисквитките и декларацията за поверителност. OK