- The EY Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards is a program that covers all standards and interpretations issued by the IASB which are of general applicability- Comprehensive course materials provided - Based on practical exercises and illustrations
- Exam for the EY IFRS Diploma at the end of the program
Objectives- Apply in a practical context, advanced accounting principles and techniques
- On completion of the program, candidates should be in a position to prepare, analyze and interpret financial statements under international standards
Who is it for?- Accountants - Controllers - SSC teams
- Any other finance or banking professionals who would like to understand, interpret and apply IFRS
The course presumes knowledge of basic accounting procedures and double entry book keeping. No prior knowledge of accounting standards is required.
- This is a module-based course program, which will comprise a mixture of lectures, questions and answer sessions, practical exercises and illustrations, home study, home tests, and finally an exam for your diploma. Participants will receive comprehensive course notes, which include summaries of the key elements of IFRS together with exercises and illustrations and their solutions.
- There are six modules and each module will be divided into two parts. During the time between courses the participants are expected to study at home in their own time and solve tests. Solved tests will be sent to us for marking and the results will be sent to the candidates to check their work.
- The program will finish with an exam and participants will receive The EY IFRS Diploma.
- If participants do not wish to attend the entire program, they are welcome to select the modules they wish to attend, however, without completing both the program and the final exam, candidates will only receive a certificate of participation.
Module 1: 23 — 24 April 2018Module 2: 17 — 18 May 2018
Module 6: 12 — 13 November 2018
To see the full program of the EY Diploma in IFRS, please click HERE.
Please note that the dates above might be subject to changes, which will be additionally communicated to enrolled participants.
The final exam date is to be agreed following the start of the program.
Here is the registration form.
Registration fee (per participant):
EUR 1,800 (excl. VAT) for 6 Modules (12 days)
EUR 400 (excl. VAT) for 1 Module (2 days)
The registration fee includes:
- Comprehensive course materials- Progress tests throughout the program with solutions provided - Question and answer sessions
- Lunch and other refreshments
Special group rates:
- Register three participants and get a 5% discount.
There will be a two and a half hour examination on the topics covered in the program.
The certificate will be awarded on passing the examination with more than 50% of the total marks available.
If you have questions related to the training or you wish to register, please contact:
M:+ 359 884 428 254